|for AUDI S3 Facelift|
|+ 17,2 HP*
+ 24,3 Nm*
* bei 4000 U/min
|Car and engine specification|
|AUDI S3 Facelift, type 8V, 05/2016=>
AUDI S3 Sportback Facelift, type 8V, 05/2016=>
2.0l TFSI 228 kW (DJH)
• Axle-back-system L/R: 046813 1500 + tail pipe set! The original exhaust must be cut! No rear skirt modifications required!
• Cat- back-system L/R: 046513 0000 (Racing) or 046513 0300 + 046813 1500 + tail pipe set! No vehicle modifications required!
• Turbo-back-system L/R: 956014 1100 (Racing) + 046513 0000 (Racing) or 046513 0300 + 046813 1500 + tail pipe set! No vehicle modifications required!
• When installing REMUS downpipes with and without the racing catalytic convertors, which are only suitable for closed road driving, it is important to note that ECU tuning is required to ensure that the engine runs and performs efficiently and to ensure that the CEL does not come on.
• The use of racing products and products which do not have EC approval is generally not permitted on public roads.
|956014 1100||Stainless steel RACING downpipe with sport catalytic convertor (200 CPSI), pipe Ø 76 mm, no homologation, can only be installed together with REMUS resonated front section or the front RACING section|
|046513 0300||Stainless steel resonated front section, incl. EC homologation
Original tube Ø 70 mm, REMUS tube Ø 76 mm
|046513 0000||Stainless steel RACING front section instead of front silencer, no homologation
Original tube Ø 70 mm, REMUS tube Ø 76 mm
|Sport exhaust system L/R with changeable tail pipes:|
|046813 1500||Stainless steel sport exhaust centered for L/R system (without tail pipes) with 2 integrated valves, incl. EC homologation The activation of the valve is carried out using the original actuator via the vehicle onboard electronics.|
|Choose from following tail pipe package:|
|0046 05||Stainless steel tail pipe set 4 tail pipes Ø 90 mm straight, rolled edge, chromed, with adjustable spherical clamp connection|
|0046 55S||Stainless steel tail pipe set 4 tail pipes Ø 84 mm angled, rolled edge, chromed, with adjustable spherical clamp connection|
|0046 83C||Stainless steel tail pipe set 4 tail pipes Ø 84 mm Street Race, straight, carbon insert, with adjustable spherical clamp connection|
|0046 83CS||Stainless steel tail pipe set 4 tail pipes Ø 84 mm Carbon Race, angled, carbon ring, with adjustable spherical clamp connection|
|0046 83CB||Stainless steel tail pipe set 4 tail pipes Ø 84 mm Street Race Black Chrome, straight, carbon insert, with adjustable spherical clamp connection|
|0046 83CTS||Carbon tail pipe set 4 tail pipes Ø 84 mm angled, Titanium internals, with adjustable spherical clamp connection|
|Underyou will find the entire product range, prices and installation instructions.|
|REMUS Powerizer: More power, more economy and more fun.
• Up to 25 % more power
• Up to 20 % more torque
• Up to 1l/100 km fuel saving
• Fully adjustable power increase
• Simple DIY installation (Plug & Play)
REMUS POWERIZER: The performance figures represent the maximum achievable values. The actual performance output depends on the original tolerances of each engine. REMUS delivers the POWERIZER with the best possible setting for your vehicle type. You can adjust the performance according to your requirements as per the POWERIZER instructions
1. Completion and registration of chip tuning in the car documents
Due to chip tuning, the operating license of the vehicle will terminate if the installation and registration of the POWERIZER is not carried out or immediately reported to an official approved testing facility. Please consider that driving a vehicle without the required operating license will cause legal penalties.
2. Vehicle insurance must be informed upon installing a POWERIZER
The installation of the POWERIZER can have influence on the insurance policy of your vehicle. You must inform the insurance company if you install a POWERIZER in your vehicle.
3. Effect of chip tuning on warranty and guarantee claims
a) When installing a POWERIZER, you will lose all guarantee claims regarding the engine against the vehicle manufacturer.
b) Installing a POWERIZER, can have influence on warranty claims against the seller of the vehicle.
c) REMUS excludes any claims regarding compensation for damages on the engine and drivetrain.
|Under you will find the entire product range, prices and installation instructions.|
Improved throttle response, more dynamic!
The REMUS Responder improves throttle response by means of modifying the accelerator pedal output signal. No more throttle delay and reduced lag during automatic shifting makes driving with the REMUS Responder more fun. The Responder attaches between the OEM pedal sensor and the OEM connector, ready to use in seconds due to plug & play technology. Sophisticated adjustable programming profiles can lead to improved fuel consumption and more efficiency. The 4 individual user selectable and adjustable performance settings allow drivers to select according to their own preferences. The REMUS Responder totally eliminates the delay in modern electronic accelerator pedals!